„Visual Thinking – how to draw your thoughts and use them in meetings, presentations and training courses.”
This is the standard offer which may be fitted to your particular needs.
Main goal: Learning how to communicate complex issues in the way that is fast, engaging and easy to understand. Everything supported by the Visual Thinking techniques.
Participants: The participants are people who wish to develop their ability to transmit information in a simple and engaging manner. This concerns meetings, presentations and training courses.
• learn the methods for transmitting information in a fast, engaging and assimilable manner;
• re-define the notion of “I can(not) draw”;
• master the basics necessary for independent creation of attractive drawings during training courses, meetings and presentations;
• arouse creativity and fresh outlook;
• get irreversibly infected with the need to drawthink.
Benefits for participant:
• Faster and more efficient communication with the team and with customers;
• Developing creativity and fresh outlook on one’s job;
• Better memory of the material learned, due to drawn notes.
Benefits for organization:
• The employees’ mastering the basics necessary for independent creation of attractive drawings during training courses, meetings and presentations;
• The employees’ developing creativity and fresh outlook;
• Learning the methods for transmitting information in a fast, engaging and assimilable manner using Visual Thinking techniques;
• Significant development of creativity, drawing skills and efficient communication.
Some of the organizations I’ve trained:
• 2 in 1 – introduction + self-introduction of the coach (via drawing, of course!)
• DRAWING up a contract
• Getting to know each other through drawing (Myself in a Drawing 1.0) (icebreaker)
• Why you should use drawings
• Introduction to an original PET model – “Success in Drawthinking”
• “ONE OF US” – drawing course, showing how to draw objects, animals, people and emotions
• Playing Chinese whispers with drawings (energizer – if necessary)
• Building your icon bank – playing large-scale “Creative Theft”
• Drawing about drawing – gaining new knowledge… by drawing it! (using the jigsaw technique method)
• Presenting your first drawn flipcharts
• Creating original flips in accordance with your needs (e.g. training programme, knowledge model, etc. – everyone chooses the idea that is the most ‘them’, the most ‘themselves’)
• Creating the second version of the initial drawing (Myself in a Drawing 2.0)
Klaudia Tolman – Ryśliciel® [Drawthinker], Visual Thinking Trainer, Creative Director at ExplainVisually.co, Graphic Recorder and member of the International Forum of Visual Practitioners.
Regarded as the “founding mother” of the Visual Thinking movement in Poland. For over 6 years, she has been intensively active in the field of Visual Thinking, popularising that trend in Poland.
Her daily work comprises chiefly of dealing with large companies, such as Google, PKN Orlen, EY, IKEA, Microsoft, Orange, ING and Danone. She is in charge of developing the employees’ creativity, warming them to drawing and to using Visual Thinking in their everyday work.
She also does Graphic Recording at important events. With impressive enthusiasm (and efficiency!), she infects people with the belief that anyone can draw. She drawthinks all the time, everywhere – even when she is cooking in the TV show “Ugotowani” [the Polish version of “Come Dine with Me”]!
Looking for visual thinking training?
My calendar is usually booked so the sooner we contact the better 🙂
e-mail: [email protected]
mobile: (+48) 792 860 007